Thursday, January 24, 2008

15 minutes all to myself

I guess that's what you get for bragging. They woke up 15 minutes after my last posting! Is nothing sacred anymore. After watching Yo, Gabba Gabba AGAIN, we have now moved onto making dinner. Well, almost moved on. Since waking, I have have changed each child's diaper 3-4 times. We have been afflicted with diarrhea. I don't know if it was the Pomegranite Blueberry juice or what, but the corn from last night's dinner has made a comeback!

Hopefully they will all sleep through the night. My daily sleeping pill is not drowing out Lucien's screams and I feel bad for my poor husband who has to work the next day! As it is he is at BJ's picking up another box of wipes and diapers, as well as our bi-weekly supply of apples and bannanas. Thank goodness we grow a garden in the Summer because our food bills are huge as it is. No one can believe how much these guys eat! At the rate we are going, we will be clear cutting the forest in the backyard to set up grazing land for the herd of cows we will need to keep them in meat!

No comments: